Combining data published by Central Government, 133 local authorities and five additional data sources, this detailed report is the latest in our series analysing the government's 34 Strategic Suppliers.
Analysing each of the suppliers and their subsidiaries individually, the report compares:
- Each supplier's total spend across Central & Local Government.
- The size and type of contracts they are winning.
- The number of buyers each supplier is dealing with.
- Which Government departments are spending the most with them.
- Each company's split between Central and Local Government - which companies have penetrated Local Government more.
- Their largest new contracts in 2018/19
- Their rate of revenue replacement over the last year
- The proportion of their live contracts expiring before December 2020