This unique report into the government's 34 Strategic Suppliers combines Central Government data with that of 133 Local Authorities and additional data sources such as the Online System for Central Accounting and Reporting (OSCAR).
Analysing each of the suppliers and their subsidiaries individually, the report compares:
- Actual Government spend in 2018/19 with each of the 34 companies and their subsidiaries
- How this breaks down by Central and Local Government
- The largest contract wins last year
- Analysis of the companies' public sector market strategy
- Short term risk from contract expiries