Exclusive analysis by Tussell has revealed that IT consulting suppliers are missing out on hundreds of opportunities with the public sector because they aren't listed on some of the most important framework agreements.
While most IT firms who want to work with the public sector are aware of the big Central Government frameworks - primarily G-Cloud & DOS - competition for business on these is fierce. But these aren't the only frameworks out there. In fact, over 70 IT consulting frameworks have been created by the UK public sector since 2015. With 13 of these expiring before the end of 2019, winning a place on their renewals would strengthen your pipeline of opportunities.
What does the data show?
- Number of IT consulting frameworks created since 2015: 72
- Number of buyers involved: 53
- Not a single firm is named on more than 16 of these frameworks, leaving hundreds of potential opportunities on the table.
With such a complex patchwork of frameworks that companies need to be listed on to address the whole market, it can be difficult to understand how to target these opportunities with limited resources. Tussell's platform allows you to map this market, plan your strategy and enhance your public sector business development. Identify frameworks, specific to your business, which you've been missing out on now with a free trial.
Get full access to Tussell now with a 14-DAY FREE TRIAL:
- Identify IT framework agreements you've been missing out on
- See which contracts your competitors are on
- Build a pipeline of IT frameworks expiring within 12 months
- Access the buyer's contact details so you can make initial contact
- Get the most strategic view of the facilities management market available, including size, growth, top buyers and key competitors