Exclusive analysis by Tussell has revealed that facilities management suppliers are missing out on hundreds of opportunities within the public sector because they aren't listed on some of the most important frameworks.
The public sector owns properties across the country and relies on private sector providers to help manage these facilities. Public buyers are increasingly turning towards the use of frameworks - essentially preferred supplier lists - to award contracts in this sector.
FM stats across the public sector since 2015;
- Number of FM frameworks created: 433
- Number of buyers involved: over 250
- Number of FM frameworks expiring by end 2020: +70
- Not a single firm is named on more than 30 of these frameworks, leaving hundreds of potential opportunities on the table.
With frameworks so important to public sector purchasing - and so many suppliers missing out on them - being named on the next iterations is vital. It can be difficult to understand how to target these opportunities, however, Tussell's platform allows you to map this complex patchwork of frameworks, plan your strategy and enhance your public sector business development.
Identify FM frameworks now with a 14-day free trial:
- Identify missed frameworks
- See which frameworks your competitors are on
- Identify frameworks due to expire
- Access the buyer's contact details
- Get a strategic view of the FM market