Although the total value of cyber security contracts was lower in 2020, when compared with 2019, the number of contracts actually increased. And when you consider cyber security represents 5% of all public sector tech contracts awarded since 2016, it appears to be an area growing in prominence.
This was one of the key findings in a presentation by Gus Tugendhat, Tussell's Founder, at the 2020 Cyber Security Summit yesterday, alongside our partners Public Technology (part of the Dod's Group).
In a market that's dominated by tech contracts, there are also opportunities for suppliers who provide education, training, consulting and insurance services - as well as an increasing number of opportunities in Local Government, as more and more Local Authorities are procuring these services directly.
Our latest report provides analysis on:
- Changes in procurement behaviour over time
- The top buyers in each major area of government
- The top suppliers and breakdown of awards per category
- The impact that SMEs are having in providing more bespoke service; and
- More than 480 contracts that are due to expire in the next two years
Fill in the form below to receive your free copy of the full report.