Uncover the public sector FM market's top players
Enter your details below to download our free report into the UK public sector's top 150 Facilities Management suppliers.
Facilities Management - FM - encompasses a huge range of activities, from cleaning and security services, to building repairs and maintenance. This work is essential to keep the public sector's vast array of facilities running smoothly.
But who are the companies leading the way in this diverse market? Meet the FM Titans: our list of the top 150 FM suppliers by public sector revenue in FY 2021/22.
This report explores the FM Titans' position in this important market. We found that:
- The FM Titans command a massive share of the FM market
- The top-end of the public FM market is largely static, with just one new entrant in the top 10 since FY 2017/18
- Different areas of the public sector are turning to the Titans for different needs
- Almost 1/3rd of the FM Titans are SMEs
- If you want to win high-value contracts, there's one framework you've got to aim for
"Tussell has become essential to Serco’s public sector business development"
"We have found value in our usage. It has helped us identify several opportunities that are now in our pipeline."
"We use the platform almost daily to find intelligence on awarded contracts, framework procurement routes, possible partners and contract end dates for potential pipeline building"
"Tussell has informed our go-to-market strategy by enabling us to hone in on those government departments that spend on the types of services we offer"
"Great boost to start the year, it shows our investment in the platform and your help is paying dividends"