2021: Year in Review
We reflect on the state of public procurement, to see what has - and hasn't - changed since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This latest installment of our annual Year in Review reports analyses how public procurement faired during a year when COVID-19 was meant to be put behind us. We analyse:
- How did procurement in 2021 compare to 2020?
- Which public bodies saw the largest jumps in spend?
- Who are the top public suppliers by sector?
- Where do upcoming opportunities lie in 2022?
- How has the use of frameworks changed?
- ... and much more.
2021: the headline stats
The report harnesses data from our market intelligence platform to generate must-know insights for the past year.
awarded by public sector bodies
in total contract award value
won business from the public sector
2,500 new frameworks
created by public sector bodies